Golf’s #1 performance tracking system and winner of three-straight golf Digest “Editor’s choice awards” for “best game analyzer”, arccos Caddie smart sensors combines fully-automatic live shot tracking, GPS 2.0, a proprietary Tour analytics platform and Golf’s first artificial intelligence-powered Caddie to help golfers of all abilities player smarter and shoot lower scores. By pinpointing players’ strengths and weaknesses to focus their practice, and helping them make smarter on-course decisions, arccos players lowered their handicap 3.55 strokes last year, 46.7x faster than the average golfer with a ghin handicap.
Arccos Caddie Smart Sensors are compatible with iPhone 5S and above, and select Android devices running marshmallow and above that include a Gyroscope and accelerometer.
- Arccos users know the exact distance to any point on the course, learn precisely which club to Use in every situation and identify Actual strengths and weaknesses of their game
- Developed in partnership with microsoft, arccos Caddie uses artificial intelligence to provide personalized club recommendations and optimal strategies based on your performance data
- Arccos Caddie is hands-free and fully automatic. Unlike competing products, it requires no tagging, tapping or other annoying disruptions to a player’s routine
- The low-profile sensors are 50% smaller and lighter than the original arccos System and feature a permanent Battery that is designed to last five years and are fully guaranteed for two years
- Accessible via a free iOS or Android app, arccos Caddie is Compatible with iPhone 5S and above, and Android devices running marshmallow and above that include a Gyroscope and accelerometer