1) Start in kneeling position with knees shoulder width apart sitting at 90 degrees and torso parallel to the floor. Be sure that your back is straight and not arching (you can tell if its arching if you feel your lower back is dipped or if you start feeling a pinch in your back. 2) Breathe in and roll forward. Move your shoulders forward to roll the wheel. Your shoulders, hips, and the wheel should move simultaneously. The key is to keep your shoulders to hips square and move them as a unit throughout 3) STOP rolling when you feel you’ve reached the maximum point you can go forward and still be able to roll back. If this is your first time, you will most likely not be able to roll all the way forward. Find your spot and slowly keep progressing forward as you continue practicing. 4) Breathe out and roll back towards your knees while squeezing core. 5) Repeat
- EFFECTIVE: The FitnessBum ab roller will act as your own personal trainer, leading you to reach your fitness goals by burning calories and fat quickly and sculpting your core
- QUALITY: This ab roller can support up to 220-330 lbs (100-150kgs). It has a single wheel for optimal balance, large handles, and high weight capacity make it compatible for anyone
- PORTABLE: This ab roller is easily assembled and disassembled. It’s easy storage makes it possible to bring it with you anywhere you go
- SAFETY: Read product description for detailed how to use instructions. Avoid use if you have lower back issues.