Living a healthy life is what we all dream about. But our hectic work schedules never really make this dream come true. No matter how many times you plan to go jogging or gym, you end up giving up on your routine and become a couch potato.
When you see your plans failing, the first thought that comes to your mind is that instead of going to the gym, if you could just stay back at home and workout whenever you had time, things would have been easier and more manageable.
One of the must-have home fitness equipment includes Roman Chair, also known as Hyperextension Bench. This specially designed workout chair is a one-stop solution for all your back exercises. It not only relieves pain but also strengthens your back muscles for future exercises.
How do you use it?
1. The first thing to do is to adjust the bench so that the waist is in line with the top of the pad. Then lie on it while positioning your feet firmly on the foot plates and resting your ankles securely against the footpads.
2. Start with the body in a straight line and cross your arms in front of you.
3. Bend at the waist and slowly lower your body towards the ground say around 65-75 degrees.
4. Take a slight pause in this position and then slowly raise yourself back up to the starting position so that your back is in a straight line diagonally.
Pad size: 8.6″ L x 10.7″ W
Weight: 14.45 KG/31.9 LBS
Adjustable height: 25 – 30.8 Inch
Maximum Weight Capacity: 330 LBS
Overall Dimensions: 24.5″ (Front Length) x 29.6 (Behind Length) x 50″ W x 35″ H
1 x Hyperextension Bench
1 x Instruction
- MULTIPLE EXERCISES – Our bench is suitable for someone who is looking for a stable and adjustable roman chair that allows to perform three exercises: back extensions, crunches and dips. One bench can meet your three exercise requirements.
- COMFORTABLE PADS – Two cushioned pads for your arms are equipped for comfort while performing exercising. There are 2 foam ankle holders over the non-slip footrest to keep your legs straight while exercising.
- ADJUSTABLE POSITION – There are 6 holes on the back of bench support for adjusting the position of arm pad. Just adjust the height to your required height then insert and turn the knob tightly. The height can be adjusted from 25 to 30.8 inches.
- RUBBER CAP&EASY ASSEMBLE – Rubber frame caps for stability and to protect the floor from scratch. An adult can assemble the hyperextension bench according to the instruction and all the accessories are coming in the package.
- DIMENSIONS – The front and behind length of bench is 24.5 and 29.6 respectively. The width is 50 inches. The max weight capacity is 330lbs, which is stable enough for a strong adult.