0.96″ Color Screen: View your health data on a bright and clear 0.96 inch screen. The brightness of the screen can be adjusted from level 1 to 5 (the brightest).
Broad Compatibility: iOS 7.1 & later/Android 4.4 & later, wireless 4.0 & later (smartphone only, not for PCs or tablets).
Well-Designed App:Use the tracker with “VeryFitPro” app in your smartphone for data reports and more functions.
Sleep Monitor: Automatically tracks your sleep duration and consistency with comprehensive analysis of sleep quality data; wakes you up peacefully with a silent vibrating alarm.
Remote Camera Shooting: Operation on the screen could remotely control photography shooting of your phone.
Wrist Sense: The screen is automatically lightened up when you turn your wrist towards you.
Model: ID130Plus Color HR
BT Transmission Distance: 10 Meters (33 feet)
CPU: Nordic nRF52832
Sensor: KIONIX KX022-1020
HR Sensor: silicon labsSill42
Screen size: 0.96 inch
Screen type: TFT LCD color screen
Material: upper casing: PC; strap: TPU
Dimension: suits for wrist size: 5.4 inch – 7.6 inch
Battery type: Li Battery
Battery capacity: 70mAh
Working time: 5-10 days
Charging time: 1-2 hours
Weight: 0.83oz (23.5g)
- IP68 Waterproof: IP68 waterproof standard allows you to wear the tracker when running in rains, at the beach, washing hands, taking a shower, swimming, and up to 3 meters diving
- Health Monitoring: Monitors your 24-hour heart rate, steps, calories, distance, active minutes, sleep quality at night; reminds you to move when you sit too much
- 14-Sport Tracking: Tracks your every movement when you are doing sports like running, hiking, and Yoga; you can read your exercise data and see how you are doing during sports and get exercise data report in app
- Keep In Touch: With the tracker vibrates when there are incoming calls and messages, you never miss important text, email or Facebook message; you can hang up calls on the tracker without reaching for your phone
- Cordless Charging: The tracker comes with a built-in USB plug and no charging cable is needed for charging; To charge the tracker, remove the bands and insert the USB plug into the USB port of a wall charger or your computer