The AMT 835 with Open Stride is the 3rd generation of Adaptive Motion Trainers from Precor and is the exact same unit as the commercial machines you’ll find in fitness clubs worldwide. A machine as versatile as the human body and different from any other type of exercise machine, the award-winning Precor Adaptive Motion Trainer (AMT) is designed to not only work your body, but also your imagination. Go from short strides to long strides, walking to running, regular stair climber to deep lunges – all on-the-fly. The AMT gives you the freedom to customize a challenging and completely unique workout every time. Imagine getting a treadmill, bike and elliptical all in one piece of equipment. The AMT delivers similar workouts to all 3 of these machines. This single piece of equipment fully engages exercisers of all fitness levels with an infinite range of stride paths to create a uniquely effective low-impact workout, making every workout a personalized experience. Open Stride lets you not only change the length of your stride but also the height, providing an infinite variety of motion paths. Go vertical and it’s a stepper. Increase resistance and it’s a climber. Then go more horizontal and walk, jog or sprint with a stride length that goes up to 36 inches (91 cm). Three distinct positions on the moving handlebars provide a comfortable fit for nearly every user. The rodeo grip has a heart rate sensor built-in that provides monitoring and a stable, comfortable position when focusing on the lower body. Trusted by fitness professionals, Precor makes innovative equipment that meets the most demanding needs. The AMT 835 is backed by a 10-year warranty on all parts.
- Naturally adapt stride length from 0 to 36 inches. Open Stride technology allows users to adapt stride height from 6.8 inches to 10 inches. Visualize stride length changes in real-time with Stride Dial to target muscle groups
- 20 resistance levels (20-375 Watts). Heart Rate sensors located on fixed handlebars or use the telemetry function with a chest strap. Dual Action provides both upper and lower body workouts
- Readouts: Heart Rate: Current, Average, Max, Target; Distance: Total, Remaining, Target; Calories: Total Burned, Calories/Min, Calories/Hour; Time: Target, Elapsed, Remaining, In-Zone; Strides: Per Min, Avg, Total; Mets; Watts
- Equipment dimensions: Length 80 inches, Width 35 inches, Height 73 inches. Weight: 422 lbs. Maximum user weight 514 lbs
- 10-year warranty on parts (mechanical and electronic). 1-year warranty on labor. Lifetime warranty on frame and welds