One syncs automatically and wirelessly to tablets, iPhone, Android smartphones using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing range: 10 feet. Call notifications via Bluetooth 4.0
This Fitness tracker is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear it in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it’s best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry.
When paired with your compatible smartphone, the tracker makes it easy to receive text messages, emails and smart notifications right on your wrist.
Bright OLED Display: See your daily activity and time with 0.86 inch OLED HD Display screen.
Remote Camera Shooting: Operation on the smart watch could remotely control photography shooting.
Call Alert: The smart watch tracker vibrates and display the caller’s name when there is an incoming call.
Sedentary Alert: Set reminders for periods of time of inactivity.
Alarm Alert: Set silent alarms on the tracker to wake you up and not disturb your partner.
SNS Alert: Receive notifications from other apps (Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter) on your tracker screen.
SMS Alert: Enable the function to read incoming text message on your tracker screen.
Wrist Sense: The screen is automatically lightened up when you turn your wrist towards you.
- [All-day Activity Tracking] Track steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes and sleep status. LED screen show progress toward your daily goal.
- [See Calls & Messages on Your Wrist ] Get call and text notifications on your wrist with unique vibration patterns and screen display, never miss the messages that matter.
- [Sleep Tracking] Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent alarm to wake with a small vibration.
- [Connected with GPS]: Connect the GPS on your smartphone can show run stats like pace, distance and record a map of your workout route.
- [Long Batter Life] Easy to charge with any USB block and computer; no charging cable or dock needed; 1 to 2 hours single charge gives you up to 7 days of working time (varies with use and other factors)